Markin Tubing, LP, is a leading manufacturer and fabricator of steel tubing. We are recruiting for a Finisher to work at our Wyoming New York facility.
$14.65/hr start rate.
– Operate the Burr Oak Pull Apart Machine, loading coil stock to create cut lengths.
– Operate the Haven Machine, cutting from boom lengths.
– Operate the Wire Brush Deburr Machine.
– Must be able to use gauges to verify part conformance.
– Records measurements and readings in ERP.
– May be required to operate more than one machine at a time.
– Build the required boxes for the product being produced.
– Use a hoist to load coils or bundles of boom lengths.
– Perform minor changeovers and machine adjustments to synchronize machine speed and action of the machine guides, rolls, etc., with feed tables and conveyors.
– Examines product for quality of product produced and packing only that finished product that meets the pre-determined standards.
– Ensures finished product is properly and neatly boxed in its proper box or tote on skid.
– Maintain cleanliness around work area and machine.
– Follow work instructions and product specifications.
For confidential consideration, please submit resume and salary requirements to:
Cecelia M. Riggi
PO Box 242
Wyoming, NY 14591
Candidates only – NO RECRUITERS