Markin Tubing, a leading manufacturer of steel tubing, is seeking a Quality Control Technician for our Wyoming, NY facility.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- AAS in engineering, metallurgy, or related field
- Computer proficiency – Microsoft Office, Minitab, ERP system
- Troubleshooting experience
- Knowledge of basic measurement devices (micrometers, tachometers, calipers, etc)
- Familiarity with QMS and automotive industry standards/requirements ISO:9001, IATF:16949, ISO:14001 or similar
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills requiring the ability to resolve conflicting interests and obtain cooperation
- Solid analytical skills
Non-Essential Skills and Experience:
- Data analysis experience
- Structured problem solving (Lean Six Sigma, Red X, Shainin, etc.)
- Internal auditing
- Bachelor’s degree
This position offers excellent possibilities for personal and professional growth. We offer competitive pay and an excellent benefits package including 401(k). For confidential consideration, please submit resume and salary requirements to:
Markin Tubing, LP
PO Box 242
Wyoming, NY 14591
No calls or agencies please. Markin Tubing will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization, now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Markin Tubing is an Equal-Opportunity/Affirmative-Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.