Markin Tubing produces over one million feet of tubing per day that is used around the world in everything from cars to refrigerators and we depend on our Manufacturing team to keep the entire operation running smoothly. As a Production Team Member you will have the opportunity to be involved in all areas of production from tube production and quality certification to packaging and shipping.
What will I do?
- Operate tube mill, tube cutting, and/or deburring equipment ensuring product conforms to customer specifications throughout manufacturing process.
- Record production details into our computer system
- Properly handle products to ensure they meet Markin’s quality standard.
- Practice safety techniques, comply with equipment maintenance and use guidelines and labor laws, safely complete work, and maintain a clean work environment
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
At Markin, we believe that if we take care of our people, they’ll take care of our customers. That’s why, as part of the Markin family, you’ll have a package of benefits that covers your health, well-being, family and future.
- Premium pay on Sundays and holidays
- Defined Benefit Pension
- Quality affordable healthcare coverage
- Pre-tax healthcare spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 12 days paid time off
- Employee assistance program
- Employee supplier discounts
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Scholarship Program
*Certain eligibility requirements must be satisfied
For confidential consideration, please contact Cele Riggi (email@example.com).
Candidates only – NO RECRUITERS