We are a leading manufacturer serving worldwide markets in automotive, off-road and appliances with specialized welded steel tubing, headquartered in Wyoming New York, 45 minutes Southwest of Rochester and 1 hour Southeast of Buffalo. We are recruiting for a Manufacturing Engineer to join our team.
Position summary: Provide engineering support for manufacturing operations with responsibility for equipment/tooling, material handling, labor/methods development, and process controls. Will encompass daily manufacturing support, continuous improvement projects, and process development/launch for new programs.
- BS in Mechanical, Industrial, or Electrical Engineering. Other education may be considered with applicable experience.
- Computer proficiency including MS Office tools, AutoCAD and SolidWorks
- Hands on approach to engineering
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Engineering or Co-Op experience in an industrial setting
- Fixture, Tooling or Machine design experience
- PLC, Database or Networking experience
This position offers excellent possibilities for personal and professional growth. We encourage continued education and will provide opportunities to develop your skills. We offer competitive pay and an excellent benefits package including 401(k).
For confidential consideration, please submit resume to Cele Riggi (email@example.com)
Candidates only – NO RECRUITERS