Markin Tubing, a leading manufacturer of steel tubing serving the worldwide automotive and appliance markets seeks a qualified Electrician to work 3rd shift (midnight to 8 am). Markin’s Wyoming, New York facility is located between Buffalo and Rochester, 10 minutes south of the village of LeRoy in western New York.
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
– 4+ years industrial electrical experience
– Ability to troubleshoot production machinery including programmable controllers
– Ability to read and interpret blueprints and schematics
– Practical knowledge of National Electric Code (NEC)
– Working knowledge of PLCs
– Working knowledge of feeders, power circuits, limit switches, proximity switches, pressure switches, flow switches, pushbuttons, solenoids, encoders and lockout/tagout
– Must know how to run EMT and RGC
– Willing to work 3rd shift
– Knowledge of motors/controls, variable speed drives, induction heating, and a Journeyman certification are all +’s.
Apply in person at Markin Tubing, One Markin Lane, Wyoming, NY 14591, or send resume to:
Cecelia M. Riggi
Markin Tubing, LP
PO Box 242
One Markin Lane
Wyoming, NY 14591
No phone calls please.